Using the REST API allows you to programmatically execute a wide range of code operations which are also available through the user interface. In this guide you will find a quick start section with the most important concepts about the API, instructions to authenticate and some short code examples.
The Sendinblue API
There are a few key concepts to keep in mind while using our API:
- How to call the endpoints,
- What is the response structure,
- What API SDKs you can use depending on your stack
- What IP addresses we use
Generate your API key to authenticate
You will need an account on Sendinblue. You can create one from our signup page for free.
Once you confirmed your account, get your API key from your settings (SMTP & API).
This API key will be used for each request you make, to identify who you are and check your account's credentials.
With this API key, you'll be ready to start calling Sendinblue API.
• Learn how to create and send "triggered" emails such as order confirmations, password resets, and confirmation emails.
• Manage your email templates and get deliverability reports.
• Create and send beautifully designed campaigns such as newsletters and release announcement emails.
• Generate a report for your previously scheduled campaigns and share it with specific email addresses.
• Create SMS campaigns and send announcements or promotional offers as text messages to your customers.
• Generate a report for your passed and ongoing SMS campaigns and share it with specifc email addresses
• Send text messages at key moments to notify your clients about a shipment status for instance or to inform them about their confirmation code.
• Everything you need to know about how to manage your contacts and how to import & export them to your Sendinblue account.
• Also, learn about how to get campaign statistics for a specific contact.
• Learn how to track the activity of a visitor on your website and create automation workflows to send abandoned cart follow-ups and much more!
Working on marketing automation
Need Help ?
Updated 6 months ago