The Sendinblue API gives developers access to the entire range of Sendinblue features via a standardized programmatic interface. Using Sendinblue's API, you can do just about anything you can do on sendinblue.com via the customer interface.
This document is the official reference for the Sendinblue API. The latest version of the API is v3.
Sendinblue is a comprehensive suite of SaaS communication tools, including email marketing, transactional emails, text messages, and more.
Get up to date with the latest updates and features our team has been working on.
• Create and send beautifully designed campaigns such as newsletters and release announcement emails.
• Generate a report for your previously scheduled campaigns and share it with specific email addresses.
• Learn how to create and send "triggered" emails such as order confirmations, password resets, and confirmation emails.
• Manage your email templates and get deliverability reports.
• Create SMS campaigns and send announcements or promotional offers as text messages to your customers.
• Generate a report for your passed and ongoing SMS campaigns and share it with specifc email addresses
• Send text messages at key moments to notify your clients about a shipment status for instance or to inform them about their confirmation code.
• Everything you need to know about how to manage your contacts and how to import & export them to your Sendinblue account.
• Also, learn about how to get campaign statistics for a specific contact.
• Learn how to track the activity of a visitor on your website and create automation workflows to send abandoned cart follow-ups and much more!
Working on marketing automation
White Label & Reseller
• Manage features enabled for your child accounts, their domain names as well as their email and SMS credits.
• Activate SSO to give smoother access to Sendinblue.
Need Help ?
There are a few key concepts to keep in mind while using our API:
- How to call the endpoints,
- What is the response structure,
- What API Clients you can use depending on your stack
- What IP addresses we use
We have easy integrations (API clientsAPI clients - To make coding against APIs easier, SendinBlue provides client libraries that can reduce the amount of code you need to write and make your code more robust. A client library is a set of code that developers can add to their projects. It provides chunks of code that do the basic things an application needs to do in order to interact with the API.) for C#, Go, Java, Node JS, PHP, Python, Ruby,Typescript-node. Read more about API Clients here.
Get your API key
You will need an account on Sendinblue. You can create one from our signup page for free.
Once you confirmed your account, get your API keyAPI key - The unique identifier related to your account that is used to authenticate requests made to SendinBlue API. Get it from your settings (SMTP & API) and pass it to your request header under the key `api-key`. from your settings (SMTP & API).
This API keyAPI key - The unique identifier related to your account that is used to authenticate requests made to SendinBlue API. Get it from your settings (SMTP & API) and pass it to your request header under the key `api-key`. will be used for each request you make, to identify who you are and check your account's credentials.
With this API keyAPI key - The unique identifier related to your account that is used to authenticate requests made to SendinBlue API. Get it from your settings (SMTP & API) and pass it to your request header under the key `api-key`., you'll be ready to start calling Sendinblue API.
Updated 6 months ago
|How the API works|
|Import your contacts to Sendinblue|
|Send a transactional email|
|Track your website activity|